Here’s the scoop:
– There is a minimum requirement of 10 and a maximum capacity of 60.
– Private parties can be scheduled any evening during the week or anytime on Saturday and Sunday. Although we have open parties scheduled each week, it may be possible to book a private party instead. Please call for availability.
– The host/hostess can pick any painting for the group to paint.
– Painting will last 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours.
– For adult parties, the price is $39 per person.
– Please call for details regarding student painting parties that are available for ages 6+.
– We provide the instructor, canvas, easels, paint, brushes, aprons, plastic cups, plates and corkscrews. You bring the drinks, ice and food. There is a full size refrigerator/freezer available for use.
– If you would like catering, our suggestions are Cup and Saucer 903-450-7963 or Dairy Manor 903-450-0545.
– There is a $100 deposit required, that is refundable after the party, if all terms are met. There is a 7-day cancellation policy.
– The host/hostess is responsible for covering “no show” guests up to the minimum requirement.
Please also keep in mind that even if you don’t meet our minimum guest requirements, you can still have a party at our venue! Join one of our open parties and let us know you’re coming with a group of friends. We’ll seat you all together and make sure everyone has a great time!